4.15.2011

Crib Time!

So with all of the wedding prep going on for a friends upcoming wedding, baby stuff has had to take a little bit of a backseat.  One of my closest friends is getting married at the end of May, giving everyone only 10 weeks to plan, organize, coordinate, etc.  It has been a fun whirlwind, but exhausting and crazy and hectic!   Anyways, I spent last night with Jenny and Becky finalizing some Bridal Shower/ Bachelorette decorations which I can't wait to share (but there is a bride who could be poking around here and I don't want to give anything away yet)  :)   Yes, we are throwing the Bridal Shower and Bachelorette on the same day, see how this is a little crazy!?!? 

ANYWAYS, Jason and I found a crib we both agreed on awhile ago but 1. didn't want to buy a crib too soon just in case something happened and 2. When we finally wanted to buy it, we had some other things to financially take care of first.  So after weeks or waiting, wanting, and continually looking at the beautiful baby bed online I finally got the "green light" to order that bad boy!!! 

I searched and searched for the best deals.  I originally found the crib on Babies-R-Us, hoping to use a lovely 20% off coupon.  No go, those can only be used in store (or at least the ones I found) and of course the crib I want can only be ordered online.  So, thanks to the magic of the Internet I searched around and found that Amazon not only had the crib, it was cheaper than Babies-R-Us by $10, had free shipping AND they don't charge tax!  SCORE.  So, without further ado... here she is in all of her glory!

It converts to a toddler bed and got great reviews from actual moms who research things and it has the clean, modern look Jason and I both really like.  Anyways, that is our big, exciting news.  It should be here late next week, hopefully in time for my wonderful birthday which happens to be next Friday.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...