12.29.2010

Baked Turkey Sandwiches

We love Oregano's and LOVE their Turkey Stuffed Sandwich (do yourself a favor and get it on focaccia bread not the crunch crap, trust me)  Unfortunately we can't always afford to eat there (because I can't go without enjoying at least one Bellini, usually two) so I had to learn to make something similar at home.  Guess what?  It is super easy (surprise, I like easy recipes.) 

You Will Need:
  • Yummy Focaccia Bread (I get a Tomato Parmesan from Sprouts)
  • Sliced Turkey or Chicken (I also buy from Sprouts, its Nitrate free)
  • Sliced Provolone Cheese (or whatever kind you like)
  • Your favorite Sandwich Toppings

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees

Slice your bread and top with turkey.  Throw your open faced turkey sandwiches in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes

After the turkey is warmed, throw on a slice of cheese and cook for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

Take your yummy Turkey and Cheese sandwiches out of the oven and add your favorite goodies

We top ours with Avocado, Tomato and Green Leaf Lettuce


 And I can't help but make a side of french fries which I top with some Lawry's Seasoning

The Parmesan Tomato bread kills it, such a great Sandwich

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

that looks yummy!

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Hey Pretty girl! SO MUCH TURKEY!! Thank you for the idea of a way to Change it up! Yumm! I found this at a linky and found YOU! Im your newest follower! I would LOVE for you to Link this up to my Whassup Linky! Share the "Turkey" love :) I would love it if you follow back...that would make my day! Hope to see you!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here *

xoxokara

Its So Very Cheri said...

I am featuring you over at www.itssoverycheri.com on Saturday.

Cheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...