11.17.2010

Christmas Cards

So sweet Adrianne over at www.DreamBookDesign.com told me about this great deal from Shutterfly.  You post a blog about their new 2010 Christmas cards and BOOM - 50 Free Christmas cards for yourself. (Um.... OK!) 

I have used Shutterfly in the past for their great picture books and also to print a bunch of our wedding pictures because of their incredible pricing.  Jason and I have also been talking about sending out a Christmas card for awhile and what better time to start then now?!?   I went over to their website to check out their new designs and was super impressed.  They have so many different options it is going to be tough to choose.  They have holiday cards, photo Christmas cards, Calendars (which would make great presents) and so much more.  Their website is very user friendly and all of the products I have gotten in the past have been great quality items.  I can’t wait to see how my Christmas cards turn out.  J

Here are some of my favorite cards so far:




Anyways, there are hundreds more to look through these were just my front runners.  Want to join in on the fun?  Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… apply here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...